The South Florida Bulls (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning stretch when they host the Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at Yuengling Center.
In its most recent game on Thursday, Alabama claimed a 72-61 victory over the Tulane.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Wednesday’s college basketball action.
NCAA Basketball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 3:27 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
South Florida vs. Alabama: How to Watch on TV or Live Stream
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
- Watch women’s basketball on ESPN+: Sign up now!
ESPN+ is your home for women’s college basketball. Catch hundreds of live games, original programming and more. Click here for more information and to sign up.
- Last year, the 60.8 points per game the Bulls averaged were 5.4 fewer points than the Crimson Tide gave up (66.2).
- South Florida went 8-0 last season when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- The Crimson Tide scored 17.0 more points per game last year (71.5) than the Bulls allowed their opponents to score (54.5).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
South Florida vs. Alabama Computer Pick
South Florida 67, Alabama 60
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Leave a Reply