Eight players from Alabama high schools and colleges have been named to the Pro Football Writers of America’s All-NFL team for the 2022 season.
The PFWA revealed its 57th annual All-NFL selections on Monday afternoon.
· NEW TITANS GM EAGER TO SEE HOW DERRICK HENRY SIZES UP
· JOSEPH GOODMAN: JALEN HURTS SHOWS THE POWER OF DETERMINATION
· 49ERS DOWN DALLAS FOR 12TH WIN IN A ROW
The All-NFL team included:
· Las Vegas Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson (Auburn)
· Pittsburgh Steelers safety Minkah Fitzpatrick (Alabama)
· Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill (West Alabama)
· Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (Alabama)
· New England Patriots punt returner Marcus Jones (Enterprise, Troy)
· Washington Commanders special-teamer Jeremy Reaves (South Alabama)
· Denver Broncos safety Patrick Surtain II (Alabama)
· New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams (Wenonah, Alabama)
All those players also were members of the all-conference teams selected by the PFWA, with Carlson, Fitzpatrick, Hill, Jacobs, Jones, Surtain and Williams on the All-AFC team and Reaves on the All-NFC team.
Also making the All-NFC team were Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (Alabama) and Washington Commanders defensive tackle Daron Payne (Shades Valley, Alabama).
FOR MORE OF AL.COM’S COVERAGE OF THE NFL, GO TO OUR NFL PAGE
Mark Inabinett is a sports reporter for Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter at @AMarkG1.
Leave a Reply